Thank you for completing the online request form that indicated your interest in receiving Churchill Downs ticket offers. This e-mail provides you with specific directions for completing the online premium ticket sale for seating at the 2015 Kentucky Derby and Kentucky Oaks.
On Monday, Nov. 10, you will receive an e-mail between 9 a.m. – Noon (all times Eastern) providing you with the web site for the online premium ticket presale that will begin the next day, Tuesday, Nov. 11 at noon. Tickets will be available for purchase during the presale at a 20% premium price above the face value of the ticket.
During this premium presale window, you will be invited to purchase 2015 Kentucky Derby & Oaks reserved seats on a first-come, first-served basis before this ticket inventory is made available to the general public. A public online offering of remaining 2015 Kentucky Derby and Kentucky Oaks tickets is scheduled to begin on Thursday, Nov. 13, at 12:00 noon. If you wish to wait for the first-come, first-served ticket offering to the general public scheduled for Nov. 13, that sale will include any remaining inventory from the 20% premium presale. An email will be sent on Thursday, Nov. 13 at 9:00 a.m. with the web site for the regular sale.
Seating Packages for seating offered during this 20% premium presale include the following sections:
- Clubhouse seating in Section 110 with stadium-style, flip-up seats. Ticket price includes all-day hospitality (food, non-alcoholic, and alcoholic beverages) and exclusive access to section 110 beer garden.
- Six-seat boxes in Sections 111 and 212 packaged with one (1) valet parking pass.
- Six-seat boxes in Section 312 packaged with hospitality (food and alcoholic beverages) in the Hospitality Lounge.
- Six-seat boxes in the Grandstand in Section 325 packaged with six Taste of Derby tickets, (event to be held on Thursday, April 30).
- Stadium style, flip-up seating sections 226-228, located in the new Grandstand Terrace with renovated concession stands, a new food plaza, restrooms and wagering locations, packaged with a Taste of Derby ticket, (event to be held on Thursday, April 30).
- Traditional bleacher seating in Sections 122-128 and Sections 222- 225, packaged with a $25 gift card.
- All seats will be sold as a two-day package and there is a purchase limit of six seats per household. (ENTER LINK to Ticketing Policy ). Please be advised that sales are monitored very closely and customers who violate any purchase restrictions will have their purchases cancelled and refunded. In the event your purchase is cancelled and refunded, you will receive an e-mail notifying you of the refund. Churchill Downs will not be responsible for any unread or undeliverable e-mail notifications.
- Ticket processing charges of $5 per seat per day and a $25 handling fee will apply.
- This premium presale opportunity is available only to our registered online customers. No sales will be made in person or in response to letters, e-mail or telephone calls submitted to Churchill Downs. Inventory offered at the 20% premium prices will be available while supplies last from noon on Tuesday, Nov. 11, until Wednesday, Nov. 12, at 6 p.m.
- All sales during this process are subject to terms and conditions of Churchill Downs’ ticketing and admissions policy. Prior to purchasing your tickets, you will be required to read and agree to these rules.
Churchill Downs Incorporated reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the sales process and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the process or otherwise violates the rules governing the sales process. Without limiting the foregoing, Churchill Downs Incorporated may, in its sole discretion, prevent an individual from purchasing tickets who is not the original recipient of the offer to purchase tickets or who has questionable eligibility or is otherwise deemed ineligible to participate in the sales process.